Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Dogs at City walk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Florida Junior

Hot Dogs at City walk

Has anyone tried the hot dogs at the hall of fame, myself and my eldest do like a sneaky hot dog lol, are they any good?

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Quite like the Hot Dogs at 5 Guys myself:-)

The problem is though, I like their burgers more, so don't get them as much;-);-)

Sorry I haven't had them from HoF.
    mike

Florida Junior
    Hi freddiehollie Thanks for that, this is why I love this forum. I had not heard of 5 guys just had look at it and its on the list as a deffo gonna try that, I do love a good burger myself lol, Many thanks Carl

Super Moderator
    They do a good burger but I think the real reason Stuart likes them is for the nuts which you can help yourself to.

Florida Chatterbox
    Five guys is the business - great burgers! Just had one opening in Edinburgh and its busy, busy ,busy! Was down in London a couple of months ago and they have one in Leicester Square and I kid you not people were queuing round the corner outside to get served, and I counted 17 people behind the counter preparing them.
    Andy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_d View Post
    Five guys is the business - great burgers! Just had one opening in Edinburgh and its busy, busy ,busy! Was down in London a couple of months ago and they have one in Leicester Square and I kid you not people were queuing round the corner outside to get served, and I counted 17 people behind the counter preparing them.
    There is also one in Bluewater shopping centre in Kent now. Dont think youu get the free nuts in the Uk though
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Another vote for 5 Guys. Both burgers and hot dogs are excellent.

Usually get them when we are in the Florida Mall or the Premium Outlets at the top of International Drive.

Florida Junior
    Thanks all, My daughter has just told me they have one in the Trafford centre as well, now I am going to have to go and try a uk 5 guys and then a usa 5 guys... life is tough sometimes but its all in the name of research and helping to inform others lol.

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Don't actually think UK ones are even near the US ones. Still "Way" better than the usual ones though;-)

We actually prefer the "non" mall locations & we have tried a few;-);-)

5 Guys are always on our "must do" list whenever were in Orlando :-):-)
    mike

Now there is one at Westfields and you get nuts
    Karen