Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Villa wanted for purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    Sandra,

Have you had to return to Florida? So sorry that things have fallen through for you it must be so frustrating.

Andrena

No Andrena, the Realtor will carry on marketing the villa for the time being.

Florida Newbie
    Thank you all for the advice. Really appreciate it. Have been in touch with Sandra who has also given me great advice. I am beginning to doubt all the realtors who have given overestimated figures, they seem to be like our UK estate agents!!!! I think the best option is to buy from someone on this forum who has bookings. Am dealing with someone which looks like being mutually beneficial. If anyone is interested in selling do let me know. Thank you again. You can email goldcrestraju@hotmail.com

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Good luck with the search Raymond, having a turnkey property with a reputable owner that can help you with future bookings is a godsend, if you do go with a home with future bookings, ensure that your contracts explain everything to do with this.
    CERI

Villa wanted for purchase

Hi Raju - just sent you an email. I would agree with others to say that it is hard work getting the bookings and as we found, often takes a couple of years to get established. However, once you have bookings you then get regular guests who also recommend you to other friends & family. 70% of our bookings are now repeat guests of friends of friends & recommendations.

Kind regards
    Pamela Graham

Good luck Raju and make sure you have all ends covered!!!

Florida Newbie
    We are returning this year with a view to start villa hunting. We have previously stayed in a property on Calabay Parc and upon trying to book to return have been told the property might be on the market later in the year. My question is this, how the heck do you suss out a good realtor from a shark from so far away!!!! Can anyone make a good recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
    We are returning this year with a view to start villa hunting. We have previously stayed in a property on Calabay Parc and upon trying to book to return have been told the property might be on the market later in the year. My question is this, how the heck do you suss out a good realtor from a shark from so far away!!!! Can anyone make a good recommendation?
    This thread is quite lengthy now and has drifted away from the op's original question in places. People might not see your question buried amongst everything else. I would start a new thread asking for realtor recommendations.
    The question has been asked before but it is in villa advertisers section so I cannot direct you there

Liz

Our 6 bed has just gone on to the market on Emerald Island. Bookings are in place for this year and next. contact bestfloridavilla@aol.com if of interest.

Florida Newbie
    email sent Raju

Im not a regular on this forum, hence don't post on here but have owned and been around since 2002 lol

Joanne

LOL, just seen my title page once posted made me chuckle ... florida newbie lol, im far from it, 22 yrs of florida experience lol

Nice to see you over here Joe....very friendly group here