Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Virgin Atlantic PE

Florida Junior

Virgin Atlantic PE

Hi Everyone, Can anybody remember how much they have paid for Virgins premium economy in December from Manchester? (first two weeks not over christmas) currently at £850, economy at £515, seems high to me for the dates? any advice would be appreciated, many thanks all

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by crush777 View Post
    Hi Everyone, Can anybody remember how much they have paid for Virgins premium economy in December from Manchester? (first two weeks not over christmas) currently at £850, economy at £515, seems high to me for the dates? any advice would be appreciated, many thanks all
    We are paying £750.00 miles plus money in November so £850.00 does not look too bad to me.

I don't know what days you are looking to fly but you can save a bit if you are prepared to fly on the later flight, VS73 and come back on VS74 rather than the earlier flight but I guess you may have looked at this already. VS73 only fly's on certain days - I know it fly's on Thursdays & Saturdays but not sure of other days. We saved quite a bit by taking this later flight.

Florida Junior

Virgin Atlantic PE

Thanks Laurel, I will have a look at the difference in the two flights, I had not thought of that.

Gold 5 Star Member
    It was £850 in Dec from Gatwick and is the same at end of April into May. Knowing not that many economy flights come in under £5-600 for those times it isnt so bad . Year before last we left it till later to book for Christmas and they were £1200 Pe.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Junior

Virgin Atlantic PE

Thanks Steph, that's it gonna book the PE at 850 and not look on the virgin website for the rest of the year lol.