Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: What do you suggest?

Florida Expert

What do you suggest?

This next trip (August 2016) is going to be somewhat different for us as there will only be 3 of us as my eldest two daughters will not be coming as they are adults doing their own thing.
    Since my husband and I had our first trip for our honeymoon we have had lunch in the castle, when it was not a character meal. But I am thinking as my daughter will be 16 she may not want to have a princess meal. I was thinking maybe keys to the kingdom 'experience an urban legend' and does anyone know how long this lasts or any other ideas? Suggestions can include universal too

Florida Chatterbox
    Keys to the Kingdom is excellent and well worth doing. Think it takes about 4 hours or so but lunch is included, or it was when we did it.

I'd certainly recommend it.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have you done Discovery Cove yet? Most 16 year old girls I have known are keen on dolphins and would love the day there.
    Babblin Boo

I've done Keys to the Kingdom - it's a fascinating tour.

It lasts around 5 hours and takes you through (and under) Magic Kingdom. For me, I really enjoyed seeing the detail that went into planning the park and the little touches I can sometimes miss when power-walking from one attraction to the next!
    Tony G

Florida Expert
    We do go to DC now as we went for my 40th and loved it so much (such a relaxing day) that we go every trip now. I will talk about keys to the kingdom with her (but not today as she's having a teenage strop!)

If you want a full day then Backstge Magic is fabulous, it incorporates most of The Keys to the Kingdom tour but lots more at Epcot, and Hollywood Studios as well as some of the work shops, gift areas and floristry.

Liz