Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Helloooooooo

Florida Expert

Helloooooooo

Hi again, last trip was 2011 so it's been a while since I've been on here. That was an interesting trip as I broke my wrist at Aquatica on day 8 of a 20 night holiday. Luckily we had been to DC 2 days before for my birthday. We are booking a villa this weekend (westridge) but not actually going until August 2016. Will be a bit different on the next trip as there will be only 1 child instead of 3 as the other 2 are now doing there own thing. Nice to be back on the planning again [clap] although have a trip in April with my husband to Canada for our silver wedding anniversary to be excited about first (and possibly Moldova in July and the northern lights early next year for hubster's 50th)

Welcome back and enjoy your holiday planning.

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Welcome back sounds like you have an exciting and busy couple of years to plan for with all you have going on.

Enjoy planning and being back on the forum.

Mary

Good to see you back. Sounds as though you are going to have a great time travelling around. Enjoy and congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary. x

Wow, you're in for a treat!

Funnily enough, I'm planning a trip with my sister and her family, who also haven't been since 2011... It's amazing how much has changed!
    Tony G

Welcome back!
    Sounds as if you have some great travels lined up and the planning and anticipation is almost as good as being there!
    Congratulations on your forthcoming Silver Wedding, we are already planning our Ruby wedding in 3 years time and will return to Canada for the cruise up the inside passage to Alaska!

i am sure Orlando will be just as great when you return in 2016. lots of new things to see and do but all the old favorites as well.......don't forget the medical insurance []

Liz

Florida Expert
    i am sure Orlando will be just as great when you return in 2016. lots of new things to see and do but all the old favorites as well.......don't forget the medical insurance [][/QUOTE]

definitely! Replacing the caste alone was over $300. We had a cheap Internet insurer and they were absolutely brilliant, dread to think what the bill would have been without insurance just for a fractured wrist

Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    Welcome back!
    don't forget the medical insurance []
    [msnsmile2]
    Tony G

Hey Sam,

Welcome back [msnsmile2]
    Wendy