Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming back in November!

Florida Junior

I'm Coming back in November!

Flights booked! Glasgow-Gatwick-Florida with BA £852 for the 2 of us.
    Villa, from here, booked.

Had such a good time last April/May I couldn't wait any longer to come back!

Splitting my countdown into two parts..from now to June, 7 nights in New York, my wife said she wanted to go to New York before a return trip.
    She is so inconsiderate! Then the "real" countdown starts! lol

Lots of planning to do, lots of overtime to do as well!
    Last edited by Bigblue35; 26-12-2014 at 18:12.

Have a great time! We like November as the temps suit me better and there is normally no problems with humidity.

Florida Junior
    I was hoping that would be the case with the humidity, not so much for me but for my wife.
    The Kennedy space centre is very close to the top of my list, two trips in and we've never made it, always ran out of time, third time's the charm!

November was probably our most favourite time of the year. You still get good weather (bit can be cool in the mornings and evenings), its pretty quiet and later in the month you get all the xmas stuff. Kennedy is a must, some of the exhibits are simply breathtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigblue35 View Post
    I was hoping that would be the case with the humidity, not so much for me but for my wife.
    The Kennedy space centre is very close to the top of my list, two trips in and we've never made it, always ran out of time, third time's the charm!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigblue35 View Post
    Kennedy Space Center is my favourite thing to do in Florida. I was really dubious about taking the clan there the first time - with them having got used to the thrills of Disney and Universal. I was really surprised that they all said Kennedy was their favourite day of the trip!

The new Atlantis exhibit is completely and utterly stunning. It took me days to pick up my jaw from the floor. They've taken a leaf out of Disney's playbook when it comes to theming, suspense and storytelling.

I wrote a spoiler-free article about it, if your interested:

http://www.uscarhire.com/florida-tri...iler-free.aspx
    Tony G

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    Kennedy Space Center is my favourite thing to do in Florida. I was really dubious about taking the clan there the first time - with them having got used to the thrills of Disney and Universal. I was really surprised that they all said Kennedy was their favourite day of the trip!

The new Atlantis exhibit is completely and utterly stunning. It took me days to pick up my jaw from the floor. They've taken a leaf out of Disney's playbook when it comes to theming, suspense and storytelling.

I wrote a spoiler-free article about it, if your interested:

http://www.uscarhire.com/florida-tri...iler-free.aspx

That's fantastic, thank you! Just moved it to the top of my list!

When we go we try to get there really early in time for opening. It is usually really quiet then and you can get much more done. We buy annual passes as one day is never enough. Our grandchildren (5 & 7) love it.

Andrena

We were out in November this year for three weeks and have never been that late before but we thought it was great. Had a couple of cool days but it was generally still in the 80s and it was great missing 3 weeks of the cold weather back home. It was much quieter and we also got to see all the Christmas decorations etc in the shops which was nice.
    Linda

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    When we go we try to get there really early in time for opening. It is usually really quiet then and you can get much more done. We buy annual passes as one day is never enough. Our grandchildren (5 & 7) love it.

Andrena
    Sounds like good advice! Just me and the wife though!

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by burtonl View Post
    We were out in November this year for three weeks and have never been that late before but we thought it was great. Had a couple of cool days but it was generally still in the 80s and it was great missing 3 weeks of the cold weather back home. It was much quieter and we also got to see all the Christmas decorations etc in the shops which was nice.
    That's exactly what I'm hoping for! Fingers crossed!