Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming back in November!

We always go this time of year. It can be very busy Thanksgiving week so we tend to avoid Magic Kingdom especially. The weather is lovely but you may have 1 or 2 cold days.
    You will love all the Christmas things though.

Penny

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyO View Post
    We always go this time of year. It can be very busy Thanksgiving week so we tend to avoid Magic Kingdom especially. The weather is lovely but you may have 1 or 2 cold days.
    You will love all the Christmas things though.

Penny
    We'll be there 9th-23rd November so I'll miss Thanksgiving. As far as cold days go, I'm from Scotland so I'm willing to bet that on the "coldest" November day that Florida throws at us,I'll still be wearing shorts!

Lovely time of year and you ought to check when the Osbourne lights are on in Hollywood studios, if started well worth a visit
    Val

Florida Savvy
    7 nights in new york too much,grab a la gaurdia to niagara flight see the falls amazing,whilst you in new york,only an hr on plane..cheap also.we done that while we were their,stayed over i night superb!!

Florida Expert
    Back along we arrived and they were going to do a small rocket launch the following day so we toodled off and returned the next day. Was glad we did. We will definitely be going again next trip, sounds like there have been a few changes. First time we went it was vastly different to our most recent trip. There was a burger van for food so, without thinking, asked for burger and chips and ended up with a burger and a packet of crisps!

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigblue35 View Post
    We'll be there 9th-23rd November so I'll miss Thanksgiving. As far as cold days go, I'm from Scotland so I'm willing to bet that on the "coldest" November day that Florida throws at us,I'll still be wearing shorts!
    I'll check that out, good idea, thanks!

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    Lovely time of year and you ought to check when the Osbourne lights are on in Hollywood studios, if started well worth a visit
    Val
    Had a quick look at them on YouTube, looks amazing! Definitely going back to Hollywood Studios anyway, loved it last year!