Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Going through security

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester

Going through security

Can anyone tell me if you can take an empty bottle through security? My grandson likes a fairly small bottle with a drinking cap (he is only 2) I will buy bottle of water after we have gone through but wantesd to be able to fill his smaller bottle up then.
    Lyn

Wouldn't have thought that there would be a problem, don't fasten them together .
    Jan & Rob

No problem if it is empty. You are also allowed bottles of liquid max 100ml as long as you put them in a small saleable plastic bag (sandwich size) and take it out of your main bag and put it in the baskets provided.
    They will also allow baby bottles/ cartons full of baby milk (enough for the flight) but you do have to tell them you have them and go through a special family channel - they may ask you to drink some in front of them to prove they are milk. My D.I.L had to do this when travelling with a three month old. For hygiene reasons she took the dry powder measured out into small containers and the boiled water in sterilised baby bottles, ready to mix as needed.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Junior
    We don't even need you to do the "taste test" in Glasgow anymore, we still test but in a different way. As the guys say, empty bottles or not a problem.

Don.