Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pricing query

Florida Junior
    Hi Martin, Didn't get any emails at all (nothing in spam either) but have logged in on forum and found the tickets. I don't log in very often, so I didn't see the link.

Thank you for your excellent service, I will be pleased to recommend you and use you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by freddiehollie View Post
    A lot of "running around" to save paying a $5 tip;-);-)...lol....
    Loyalty counts for a lot. I've used Martin's services many times over the years, and have always found him to provide service way beyond anything I have found elsewhere. Same goes for the US Car Hire service. I need a really compelling reason to go elsewhere these days and if it cost me USD 5 more to use this site, I would be happy to pay it. I have lost count of the number of times I have hired cars or bought tickets from here over the years and never had any problems whatsoever. Service has been faultless, quick and delivered efficiently and politely. Any issues I have come across (always with the hire companies rather than the booking agent) have been sorted out immediately with no fuss and an instant apology or explanation. Emphatically, I have never found anywhere else which can match them.

It is rare these days to find somewhere you can wholeheartedly recommend to others, but in this case, I'm a fan. I might be able to find a cheaper service elsewhere (although I haven't), but even if I did, it would take a lot more than price to move me.

That sounds awfully sycophantic, doesn't it, but it's not really meant to be. It's all about confidence. My holidays are the most important parts of my year and neither Roger or Martin have ever let me down, which is both unusual and praiseworthy.
    Tonish

Quote Originally Posted by Tonish View Post
    Loyalty counts for a lot. I've used Martin's services many times over the years, and have always found him to provide service way beyond anything I have found elsewhere. Same goes for the US Car Hire service. I need a really compelling reason to go elsewhere these days and if it cost me USD 5 more to use this site, I would be happy to pay it. I have lost count of the number of times I have hired cars or bought tickets from here over the years and never had any problems whatsoever. Service has been faultless, quick and delivered efficiently and politely. Any issues I have come across (always with the hire companies rather than the booking agent) have been sorted out immediately with no fuss and an instant apology or explanation. Emphatically, I have never found anywhere else which can match them.

It is rare these days to find somewhere you can wholeheartedly recommend to others, but in this case, I'm a fan. I might be able to find a cheaper service elsewhere (although I haven't), but even if I did, it would take a lot more than price to move me.

That sounds awfully sycophantic, doesn't it, but it's not really meant to be. It's all about confidence. My holidays are the most important parts of my year and neither Roger or Martin have ever let me down, which is both unusual and praiseworthy.
    What a wonderful endorsement of these services. I think you have just said, in a nutshell, what many other (myself included) satisfied customers feel.

Liz

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Quote:- "Emphatically, I have never found anywhere else which can match them."

I agree with this comment 100% Tonish.

I'm more than happy to pay more for the service & reliability you receive, though I don't believe I have yet;-);-)

I'm also more than happy to recommend them to others & have on numerous occasions.

My "tip comments" were rather tongue in cheek, (& not meant to offend anyone) but I honestly believe the extra service you get is by far the best:-):-):-)
    mike