Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esta emails

Esta emails

I'm just looking for advice please...

we sorted ESTA's last year in september everything was fine, now i have had 3 emails telling me its running out.... they last for 2 years... i have already sorted it for our forthcoming trip in 3 weeks 4 days () they are the real thing that is sent through to me and when i have gone on the GOV/passport/esta website and have printed the Estas out already to go and they dont expire until september 18th 2015

should i worry?
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Liesa.

When you sorted your ESTA's in September last year did you have any previous ESTA's that had not expired. I renewed my and my wifes ESTA whilst the previous ones had not run out and the e-mails were for to the previous ESTA's.

I don't think you have a problem if your current ESTA's run until September 18th 2015.

Ian

Florida Expert
    Ignore them we did, Estas do last for 2 years, so don't worry.

When are your passports valid to ? Estas are linked to passports so just double check they are in date, but as has been said they are probably old ones that have expired.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post
    When are your passports valid to ? Estas are linked to passports so just double check they are in date, but as has been said they are probably old ones that have expired.

Sue
    We had a similar thing last year when the 4 of us still had a year on our estas. I got emails to say one would run out soon. On checking it was my daughters whose passport would run out before the esta would. The email came through to me as I made a block application for the estas. Can't remember how early the email came through but I think it was a couple of months before here passport was due to run out.

If you do need a new passport (or have had a new one since you got your esta) you will need to get a new esta as they are linked to only one passport.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

my passport doesnt run out until 2019... Steves runs out 2015 (nov) first time we did the Estas last year i think...
    Liesa

Then you should be fine Liesa. To be on the safe side I would print a copy of your ESTA and take it with you.
    you can find your existing ESTA by going on the site and entering your passport number.

Liz

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    Then you should be fine Liesa. To be on the safe side I would print a copy of your ESTA and take it with you.
    you can find your existing ESTA by going on the site and entering your passport number.
    I agree with Liz. I know you shoudn't need a copy but I always take one - just in case

Another thought, did you do a block booking last year including the children that went with you then? If so it could be there passports that are running out.
    Last edited by Lyn; 26-10-2014 at 12:26.
    Lyn

Already did that... weeks ago [high5][high5][high5]
    Liesa