Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just the 2 of us Part 4 IOA and Winter Park

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Oak View Post
    We are the same. A meal out in the evening is part and parcel of our holiday. We have owned our villa now for almost 17 years and we have never turned the oven on and we are on our second oven so someone must have used it.
    Same here! We love having a meal out every day when we are there as it's something we don't get to do as often when back home so we make the most of it.
    Linda

Enjoying your trip reports keep them coming. We sometimes have to force ourselves to go out when we are there as it's lovely sitting by the pool reading a book etc. but we do like to eat out when there, don't do anything more that put a pizza in the oven while there.

It took me about 7 years but I really enjoy cooking a meal now and then, you can buy so many different things that we can't get at home and the quality of ingredients is so good. I've even baked a cake and made a pavlova, it's a bit like playing "house" when you were little!

Liz

Florida Junior
    We loved the Spiderman and Transformers rides! Got to say, for "old fogies" like us all this "walking straight on" the rides is brilliant! We were there April/May and it was so quiet!