Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever packed anything you wish you hadn't?

Florida Savvy

Have you ever packed anything you wish you hadn't?

When I pack I usually find that half the things I pack stay in the case, and I end up washing a few favourite clothes and wear them all the time.

Is there anything you have packed that you thought was a good idea, and realised later you had wasted valuable space and weight taking it?

And is there anything that you reeeally wish you had taken but didn't?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Like you a lot of our clothes stay in the case and are never warn, we try to take only
    the minimum amount of clothes, makes the cases lighter and leaves more room for stuff to
    bring home.

Chrisj

Florida Chatterbox
    Usually wish I didn't have the return ticket home so I could stay!!!
    [msncool][msncool][msncool][msncool]
    Kevin

Florida Expert
    The mother - in -law.
    I told her that I could have saved on the air fare if she had dusted down her broom stick.[}]

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by firsttimer

When I pack I usually find that half the things I pack stay in the case, and I end up washing a few favourite clothes and wear them all the time.

Is there anything you have packed that you thought was a good idea, and realised later you had wasted valuable space and weight taking it?

And is there anything that you reeeally wish you had taken but didn't?
    Thank goodness I don't have to worry about packing anymore....I always used to take to many clothes for the kids.......now we just pack one small carry on bag...because each time we visit.....I'll buy clothes to leave at the house.....and I nolonger have to bring things I buy in FL home.....its a dream......and getting on and off a plane takes no time......

Florida Chatterbox
    I always take too many pairs of shoes (fills up one suit case) and I end up wearing my good old Speedo flip flops the entire time.
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Florida Chatterbox
    Last time I went I wished I hadnt taken the golf clubs because I played so badly.
    Nigel

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1315.aspx

Florida Expert
    I always pack to many clothes and yes shoes!! I could beat myself as every year i say im not going to and...end up buying all new stuff as the clothes are cheaper there...This year im not going to make that mistake.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Dont bring anything too dressy as you wont wear it. High heeled shoes ( no no), fleeces in the summer, anyhing which is very trendy in the UK as it wont necesaarily be here. In fact why bring anything at all, bring nearly emoty suitcases and take them home full. Its what most people do.
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by esprit

Dont bring anything too dressy as you wont wear it. High heeled shoes ( no no), fleeces in the summer, anyhing which is very trendy in the UK as it wont necesaarily be here. In fact why bring anything at all, bring nearly emoty suitcases and take them home full. Its what most people do.
    I think I'm the only woman I've seen wearing high heels in any of the parks......but I can't walk for long in anything else.....