Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever packed anything you wish you hadn't?

Florida Expert
    I always take too much make-up! too much to do to be bothered wearing it after all!!
    Dawn

Florida Junior
    I always wish id taken a wig as the florida frizz looms every time and my hair develops enough body to cover the heads of the jackson 5!!

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daxon
    I always take too much make-up! too much to do to be bothered wearing it after all!!
    [/quote]

OH me to, each time I am there I scribble a wee list
    1. Don't take as much make up.
    2. More comfy shoes, leave designer heels at home.
    3. Cardi for night (winter).
    etc etc and still get it wrong! You would think I would learn by now. Going to try to get it right on the 19th for our next trip!
    CDV

More or lees everything, I am a terror, for taking a jacket and tie, just in case we go somewhere nice, more t-shirts than I can wear and shorts by the dozen, then all the toiletries, and before you know it we have a couple of bags, ands theres only the two us, we are going to make the effort this time of no bags at all, just our hand luggage,we hoping to avoid the scrum at baggage re-claim, after all you can pop down to walgreens and get everything you need, for the holiday, plus the stuff left in the owners closet, from previous trips.

Alan

Alan, Be interested to see if you can carry that one off!! (No pun intended).[}]
    CDV

I will let you know, but I bet we get to check in and they say the hand luggage is to big, and srick in the hold, just my luck

Florida Chatterbox
    This year I am determined to be frugal!!! No matter where we holiday, I ALWAYS take enough stuff to clothe an army! I like to cover any contingency, and therefore pack practically my whole wardrobe! Hubby usually throws half a dozen t-shirts, one posh shirt, a pair of trousers, and 4 pairs of shorts and that's it! (Oh, and undies! [msnembarrased]) Based on our last tript to Florida, I wore one posh outfit, and the rest of the time I spent in shorts, 3/4 trousers and t-shirts. We did stay in a hotel last time, and the clothes washing facilities were awful, so it was easier to take lots of clothes, however, this time we will be in a condo, and have a washer dryer, so I will take less! (Or I'll try at least!!!)

Gold 5 Star Member
    I always take far too many clothes. I have a load there, then I take a load more and buy even more when I arrive.

I love being re-united with my clothes-and then spend most of the holiday wearing my new ones!
    Orlandobabe

Can a girl really have too mnay clothes or shoes? Naw!
    Imelda
    CDV

Florida Chatterbox
    my little girl takes a load of her favourite toys, books, pencils, pens, gameboy and usually a doll or two. I go mad as I tell her just to pack one thing in her holdall and we will buy plenty out there, but then she starts twisting and says she will play with them ......... and guess what they all go untouched and unlooked at throughout the holiday except the gameboy and one game!
    tracey