Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever packed anything you wish you hadn't?

Florida Chatterbox
    quote:Originally posted by floridavillas2go

Last time I went I wished I hadnt taken the golf clubs because I played so badly.
    I don't even take clubs any more, spend more time on enjoying other things but if i do wish to play i just hire a set[msnwink]
    Kevin

Florida Chatterbox
    Chrizzy you are good! Walking around a theme park in heels, I'm impressed. I didn't even attempt it as I wear heals every day. I know what I'm packing next time I go to Orlando, one of those small folding stools. I don't mind carrying that around.
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Florida Savvy
    I've just thought of something you should ALWAYS take....some sticking PLASTERS for BLISTERS (band aid). There is nothing worse than getting one and you still have another half day to walk around. Of course, if you wear trainers this is unlikely, but new sandals might cause a problem.
    I also have something called SECOND SKIN which is like sheets of clear jelly which you tape onto blisters and it is brilliant.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Actually, that's a good point firsttimer as any plasters or dressings can cost an absolute fortune in USA. I needed some large 4 inch square ones once and was offered them for $88 for 10. When I looked horrified, they said I could buy them one at a time for $8.88 (which incidentally would have meant returning to purchase a new one every day!).

However, you should find a first aid kit in any villa/vacation home as this is a licensing requirement.
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by Amirah

Chrizzy you are good! Walking around a theme park in heels, I'm impressed. I didn't even attempt it as I wear heals every day. I know what I'm packing next time I go to Orlando, one of those small folding stools. I don't mind carrying that around.
    I get there around 9 in the morning and don't leave until around 9 at night.......I just can't walk in low heels they kill my back......

Florida Chatterbox
    My back was killed 3 hours into the park just wearing a pair of sneakers. LOL. Next time I'll be sure to rent one of those mobile chairs at the door.
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    SHOES, I never get that one right, last trip I had way too many, 12 Plus and this time only 6, but only one comfy pair!
    CDV[}]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was just thinking....I always pack my old man....and then find one down there that looks a lot better.....you'd think I'd learn by now to leave him home.....[}][}][}][)]

Gold 5 Star Member
    LOL Chrizzy!
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    AW, Thats cruel!
    [}]