Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Silver Creek

Florida Newbie

Silver Creek

Has anyone stopped in Silver Creek or can anyone give me any information on the area. I have seen a villa which I really want to book but also like the look of a couple in High Grove which is gated. Is there much difference between a gated community and non-gated? Any information would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Robson View Post
    Has anyone stopped in Silver Creek or can anyone give me any information on the area. I have seen a villa which I really want to book but also like the look of a couple in High Grove which is gated. Is there much difference between a gated community and non-gated? Any information would be appreciated.
    I don't have any information on these communities but I would recommend you send an enquiry to the short list of villas you like and this will help you narrow down your search and make your decision easier.

Regards,

Mark.

We have stayed on High grove, one of the things we loved was the location, Wal-Mart is just across the road, there is an a pub on the corner with in walking distance and its very handy for the parks or nipping down the 27 to Mannys for tea!
    Diane.

Silver Creek Clermont ? Was there in 2010 for 2 week and loved it. Going back there on Wednesday 8th Oct for 16 days. Never had any problems