Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: charter travel

Florida Newbie

charter travel

Hi

I am looking to book flights for summer 2015 and used charter travel a few years ago just wondering if any one has used them recently and how the service was?

any help is appreciated!

Florida Expert
    Hi Gillian,
    We use them all of the time for our flights,they are on a par with most others and are very professional, we are with them for our next flight in November
    Eric

I have given up on them. Sent several enquiries and they didn't bother to respond.

Andrena

Florida Expert
    Me too. If they do ever bother to reply its days later and by then I've gone elsewhere. I didn't find them very competitive for flights from Scotland. Got better deals on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    I have given up on them. Sent several enquiries and they didn't bother to respond.

Andrena

They didn't respond to my requests either. I know they used to have some good deals with Virgin. But if they take days to respond, or just don't respond at all, it's not much use.
    Tonish

Would not bother. Did not respond to my request.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have no problem with them, I do try and deal with Jennie direct as i have been using them for around 14 years now with no issues. We have our next flights in May booked through them
    Last edited by steph_goodrum; 23-09-2014 at 09:19.
    Babblin Boo

Charter are really good IF you can speak to someone. When I want to get a price or make a booking I always 'hold' on the phone and never ask for a call back. They are very busy so call backs can take some time while people that are waiting are dealt with.

Not an ideal situation but it's always worked for me and then have found some good routings that have saved me and my guests many hundreds of pounds.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

I'm afraid on the one occasion I requested a quote I never received a reply either. Didn't try again.
    Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I use them quite a bit. Always find Danny helpful and I have his email address, and he always replies
    Jan&Steve