Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: In love with kissimmee

Florida Newbie

In love with kissimmee

Hiya everyone, not even been back a week from a wonderful time in Kissimmee and I'm already planning where to stay next year, we're skint though so any tips on saving money befouled be great x

Hi Lou,

Welcome to the forums!

...I know what you mean, I'm in love with Kissimmee too!

Are you looking for tips to save money so you can go, or for saving money when you get there?
    Tony G

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Welcome Lou,

Think everyone on here is in love with Kissimmee/Orlando. Not sure I have any tips for saving money, but very interested to see what other people come up with.
    Lyn

Hi Lou

Kissimmee Florida is also my best vacation but I would say that with owning a home their

This forum will help you with some great tips etc so ask as many questions as you like or use the search menu at the top of the screen.

Best of luck,

Mark.

Lou welcome to the Forum, you will find it the most valuable place for information, tips and friendly banter!

Kissimmee is easy to fall in love with for the sunshine, attractions, lots of eating places, lots to keep the children happy, lots to keep the shoppers happy, lots of fantastic places to stay ...... the list goes on .......

Funshine :-)

Hey Lou... we're off once again in 45 days and cannot wait! been many times now and still get as excited as the first time ever!!

we're staying at Terra Verde off poinciana boulevard we tend to rent the same holiday home now except when the whole family come and we rent bigger house
    welcome to the forum... i guess ur becoming addicted!! lol
    Liesa

We might not go to Kissimmee at all next time, we might well do all 3 weeks on the gulf coast. Eek! I know. Last time we just visited Epcot on single day passes. We ate at Monsiur Paul's in France at world showcase, and I would say that the day, with lunch at the Coral Reef restaurant, dinner at Msr. Paul, tickets, drinks and a bit of shopping cost around 1000 bucks. It was worth it, we had a fantastic day, but that pays for my accomodation at the gulf for a whole week. For a long time I 've been thinking that the gulf coast is more expensive than Kissimmee (which it is in many respects) but if you do it right, can be a cheaper alternative. With beaches!!