Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parks

Florida Newbie

Parks

Hi,

i know im early but planting is so much fun. We have booker planetickets, and a villa so now its the fun part left...

We are planning one day in each of these parks: magisc kingdom, Hollywood studios, universial studios and Island of adventure. We also plan to visit space center.

I have also also looked into Discovery cove and wanted to Ask if this is worth the price. Since we are 5 it is quite expensive. So what do you think, is it worth it?

Hi

Having been to Discovery Cove a couple of times with my husband and 3 children I would personally say that YES it is worth the price, we also had 14 days access to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens included in our Discovery Cove ticket price so for us it was well worth the price as we were planning to visit those parks even if they weren't included in the package. We have wonderful memories of Discovery Cove and for us it was the highlight of our holiday. Hope this helps [msnsmile2]
    Wendy

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kitch50 View Post
    Hi

Having been to Discovery Cove a couple of times with my husband and 3 children I would personally say that YES it is worth the price, we also had 14 days access to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens included in our Discovery Cove ticket price so for us it was well worth the price as we were planning to visit those parks even if they weren't included in the package. We have wonderful memories of Discovery Cove and for us it was the highlight of our holiday. Hope this helps [msnsmile2]
    Yes this helps! Did you swim with dalphins and/or rent a cabana? Were thinking about doing both...

Another vote for Discovery Cove, as Wendy says you also get unlimited access to Seaworld and Aquatica as well......I think Busch is an add on. Breakfast and lunch, plus unlimited drinks and ice cream are also included. Although it seems expensive on the face of it, it really does represent excellent value.

Liz

Yet again, another vote. Enjoyed it so much the first time we went in 2091, we have been back twice since. It is far better now than when we first went.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I would do the dolphin swim but not rent a cabana. There are plenty of sunbeds, get there early and get some in the shade. It was full when we were there 10 days ago but didn't seem over crowded and no problems finding somewhere to set up for the day. Ice cream had changed to ice lollies but everything else was good. We got the ticket which included busch which was an extra $25 each. Also booked a parking pass - they only offer this a couple of weeks before you go, it covers Sea Worl, Aquatica and busch - just 3 visits and you've saved money
    Christine

Yes we did the dolphin swim and last time we did rent a cabana which was lovely it made the day feel extra special but we hired it because we had a couple of special birthdays. You can read my trip report which goes into a lot more detail http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...holiday-part-4 about our day at Discovery Cove. Hope this helps.
    Wendy

Discovery cove is well worth the visit, we just went with our family on Friday 5th September, great day all round, get there early for breakfast and lunch served from 11-4, free drinks all day, everything you need.
    Plenty to see and do and not overcrowded.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Quote Originally Posted by brownm View Post
    Discovery cove is well worth the visit, we just went with our family on Friday 5th September, great day all round, get there early for breakfast and lunch served from 11-4, free drinks all day, everything you need.
    Plenty to see and do and not overcrowded.
    We were there same day as you
    Christine

Not going to Epcot?