Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Car Hire Questions

Car Hire Questions

Can I just clarify that the Silver Inclusive includes 2 drivers and the Gold Inclusive is 4 drivers (we need 3!)
    Also we usually book a Economy/Comfort size car but the next time we go (Easter) there will be 5 adults (although 3 of us are only 'little') what size car would you recommend Intermediate or Full?

Thanks

Jan
    Last edited by Rob Dawson; 03-09-2014 at 15:01.
    Jan & Rob

Administrator
    Yes, the Silver Inclusive includes 2 drivers and the Gold 4 driver (and a tank of fuel).

Thank you Roger
    Jan & Rob

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Size of car depends on how "cozy" you want to be. You will all fit in an intermediate but would be more comfy in a full size. With 5 adults we would always have a 7 seater minivan.
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Size of car depends on how "cozy" you want to be. You will all fit in an intermediate but would be more comfy in a full size. With 5 adults we would always have a 7 seater minivan.
    Hi Lyn

Thank you, I've now booked a full size car so hopefully will fit us all in although I'm not so much concerned with the size for us to sit comfortably-it's the cases -we usually struggle with 4 , this time we will have 5!!
    Jan
    Jan & Rob

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    You may have to have some on laps for the trip to and from the airport. Would not expect that you could get 5 cases in the boot (trunk) even in a full size car.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox

Car Hire Questions

Last year we had 6 of us and six cases. We hired a 7 seat suv and it was still a struggle when the cases were in. I think the 7 seat vans would offer you more space and flexibility and I don't think there is much difference in price between the van and a full size car. I know they call them vans but they are people carrier's and very comfy

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by vickk View Post
    Last year we had 6 of us and six cases. We hired a 7 seat suv and it was still a struggle when the cases were in. I think the 7 seat vans would offer you more space and flexibility and I don't think there is much difference in price between the van and a full size car. I know they call them vans but they are people carrier's and very comfy
    We prefer a 7 seater especially a stow & go van as you can put down the seats you don't need to get luggage to and from airport. If you book with Alamo then you can choose your car from a row of vehicles in your chosen class.

Also don't forget if they don't have a car for you then you can pick another from a higher class.

Thanks All for the info-might have to rethink.

Janh
    Jan & Rob