Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ride coming v.soon...Falcons Fury

New Ride coming v.soon...Falcons Fury

Can't say I was too disappointed to learn that the newest and probably the scariest ride to hit Busch Gardens...Falcons Fury wasn't open when we visited last week [msnscared]

They were testing it and boy it looks so high and so scary.

Here's the blurb:-
    Falcon’s Fury is the tallest freestanding drop tower in North America, standing at 335 feet. At the ride’s highest point, like its bird of prey namesake, riders pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later they'll plunge 60 mph straight down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4uKOsogphs

Can't wait for an OV to ride it and review it (it definitely won't be me!!)

Just back from a fantastic day at Busch and was lucky enough to ride Falcons Fury on the 'soft opening' - amazing ride, but very scary, extreme and high up (325 FT). Having said that can't wait to do it again!
    Dawn Murray

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Saw it being built last year. We are off to busch tomorrow and I definately WONT be riding it
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    We should be going there on Monday or Tuesday. I definitely WON'T be riding it either, my daughter is hoping to go on it

Florida Savvy
    I love rides- but that one looks horrendous!! I'll be giving it a wild berth!

Sounds amazing Dawn!! Can't wait to try it out on our next visit []

Florida Savvy
    'Wild' meant wide!!! Lol.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I watched it yesterday, they were doing some testing before the rain hit. I could do the going up bit easily, but dont think I would be able to handle it once the seats tip. Its a focl point all over the park due to its height
    Christine

We just missed this Was there 2nd August, we ran to the entrance to find it still was being tested! Gutted

We went to Busch Gardens last week and had a great time, although we got stuck on Shiekra for over an hour and had to be “rescued” off. We were sat in the front row on the start of the climb up with the sun beating right on us, not very pleasant .

Son wanted to go on Falcons Fury which I thought would be beyond me but plucked up enough courage to do it. It was a long wait which didn’t help but really enjoyed it. You get an amazing view of the park on the way up, then when the seats are tilted and you are facing straight down you think “this was a bad idea,” when looking down people are like little ants, then WOOSH, you are away. Definitely would do it again.