Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: parking fine

Florida Chatterbox

parking fine

I have just got a parking fine in celebration for parking with my left wheels to the curb not the right ones. With the help of the post office I have paid the 50 dollar fine with a money order and posted in the envelope provided. All should be ok but what happens if they don't receive it and chase alamo for it after I am back in the UK.

Keep the receipt for the money order....that's about all you can do now it's gone in the post.

Florida Chatterbox

parking fine

I took photos of the fine and money order on the advice of hotel reception and they suggested I explain to alamo on return and tell them fine is paid but I am not so sure the person taking the return will be interested

Email too on yor return...I don't think folks on returns can do a lot but you've done all you can. I'll bet you never hear another word.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by carolmc View Post
    Email too on yor return...I don't think folks on returns can do a lot but you've done all you can. I'll bet you never hear another word.
    except from the wife who keeps reminding me I could have done valet parking.

[msnembarrased][chatter] Love it..

You cannot park against the traffic. This happened to me in Celebration a few years back, with an over enthusiastic officer. Had to go to the Court House in old Kissimmee and pay the fine. I felt like a criminal.

Florida Chatterbox
    The court house is where I had to post the fine to

Quote Originally Posted by woldm1 View Post
    You cannot park against the traffic. This happened to me in Celebration a few years back, with an over enthusiastic officer. Had to go to the Court House in old Kissimmee and pay the fine. I felt like a criminal.
    Nearly happened to us too in southern Florida a few years ago. We stopped on our way from Miami to Orlando for lunch, luckily the car was in view from the pub and we got out to the car just before the warden started to write the ticket. We did not know about this rule until then.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

I got done for that too, speeding on the 429 on the same trip also.
    Regards, Mark