Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flight Deals and what would you call a "good price"

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    There are flights advertised on Thomson going 30th August for £407 and a few more after that still in the lower £400 bracket. Ideal if you can just pack and go!!
    Worth a look...but I'd have to sort accommodation or do a hotel for a change. Still, might be useful to some on here

We've done the DUB-MAN-MCO with virgin and then on the way back MCO-MAN, we just didn't do the last leg back to DUB.
    No problem at MCO requesting bags only checked thru to MAN
    Wilf & Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by carolmc View Post
    Worth a look...but I'd have to sort accommodation or do a hotel for a change. Still, might be useful to some on here
    Lots of lovely owners on here Carol with some great last minute deals!!!! xx

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    You can get some great last minute deals with Thomson, we only paid £250 each when we went in May. You do however normally have to pay extra for luggage (they were offering it free when we went) Thomson only fly between April and October.
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Lots of lovely owners on here Carol with some great last minute deals!!!! xx
    I booked one in May on Sunset Lakes ...great villa

Probably the only good thing about living here is I can drive to Dublin airport and fly out to Florida cheaper than UK airports hahah pricing £400 September/October, not bad
    US Airways DUB->CLT->MCO

I would be very reluctant to fly with Thomson again after the two long delays we had in May and also we like to go for 3 weeks at a time and Thomsons will only do 1 week, 2 weeks and sometimes 10 days but I have never found longer than 2 weeks.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCGeorge View Post
    Probably the only good thing about living here is I can drive to Dublin airport and fly out to Florida cheaper than UK airports hahah pricing £400 September/October, not bad
    US Airways DUB->CLT->MCO
    The other huge plus is the clearing customs and immigration in Dublin. Not only do you avoid the queues and hassle when you land but the connection times can be much shorter usually meaning an earlier arrival at your final destination.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Some quite attractive World Traveller Plus fares loaded on ba.com this morning.

£801-840 in October/November/December and £875 in May look the stand outs.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    Some quite attractive World Traveller Plus fares loaded on ba.com this morning.

£801-840 in October/November/December and £875 in May look the stand outs.
    Is World traveller plus equivalent to Virgin Premium Economy? Been looking at end April into May and that is coming up at £1300 , their sale only covers dates to end March.
    Babblin Boo