Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: celebration hotel

Florida Chatterbox

celebration hotel

At the moment we are staying on marco island but on sat we are driving up to stay at the bohemian hotel in celebration. Looking on their website it says valet parking 21 dollars a day and self parking 15 dollars a day. Looking on googles street view I cant see any area for self parking. Has anyone stayed at this hotel who could give advice on the parking situation. Is valet the better option? Any other info or tips would be welcome

I have never stayed at the hotel, but we often walk around it after brunch by the lake, and there is a car park next to the hotel - I think it is too large for just valet parking. The car park says it is for hotel guests use and has a barrier, but I guess you get a card or code when staying there.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

We stayed there 10 years ago and always valet parked.........but I think it was only $8.00 a day then. There is plenty of safe parking within very easy walking distance of the hotel and I would probably valet park when I arrived with my luggage and then street park unless there was something on in Celebration in which case street parking may be restricted.

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    We stayed there last year. There is lots of free parking nearby. My husband dropped me with the luggage and parked nearby! I think the self parking is just in front of the hotel.

Loads of free parking in Celebration.

Andrena

Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    Loads of free parking in Celebration.

Andrena
    Just be careful as some of the parking in front of the hotel is only for Celebration residents over night - there is a sign.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

We stayed at the Celebration hotel and loved it! As for the parking, we paid to use the hotel car park, I think it was around $5 a night, but I could be wrong. It wasn't expensive but I can't remember the exact price. Be aware that some of the areas are for residents only so check before you park. Enjoy your stay.

Diane.
    Diane.

Florida Chatterbox

celebration hotel

thanks for all the replies

Florida Chatterbox

celebration hotel

parked in the street and it worked out well. hotel is super and just had a meal at the town tavern which was excellent

Quote Originally Posted by vickk View Post
    parked in the street and it worked out well. hotel is super and just had a meal at the town tavern which was excellent
    Love the Town Tavern. I used to like the Market St. Cafe but after the reports a few years back, I only ever went once again, and it just was not the same anymore. Glad you enjoyed it and that you found parking easily.