Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

Do you access the ride from Universal or IOA ?

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Escape from Gringotts is in Diagon Alley, which is in Universal Studios. You can take the Hogwarts Express train between the two 'lands', but you need a park hopper ticket to go from one to the other.
    Tony G

Anyone done the Hogwarts express ? Is it open yet ? If so, what is it like ? I am a real coward when it comes to rides and don't like anything that spins, drops, or roller coasters etc. However I don;t want to be left in one park while the rest of the family go to the other park - via the express.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post
    Anyone done the Hogwarts express ? Is it open yet ? If so, what is it like ? I am a real coward when it comes to rides and don't like anything that spins, drops, or roller coasters etc. However I don;t want to be left in one park while the rest of the family go to the other park - via the express.

Sue
    I think it is a train ride experience from what I've heard, but even if you decide you dont want to go on it, it will only take you a couple of minutes to walk from one park to the next so you can meet them easily.
    Babblin Boo

It is a train ride - very good and very well done - you will be fine.
    Dawn Murray

What about the Escape from the Gringotts. Is that a roller coaster as described by Sue. I'm the same I'm afraid.
    Hazel Coates

I think it is and well beyond me I'm afraid. Hazel, have a look at u tube, lots of the rides are on there so you can make up your own mind. I have just found the Hogwart express and as has been said it looks fine - just a train ride with a 'film' showing at the window. Always pleased to find a new ride that I can do as most of the new ones are too hairy for me ! Last time we went to Orlando we had our pregnant DIL with us, so I had company on the non- moving seats etc !

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Haven't done Escape from Gringotts yet - we are not very good at queuing - 45 mins tops. Am hoping next week will be a bit quieter.
    Dawn Murray

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post

Sue
    Not only is Hogwarts Express open, Sue, it's already had is millionth rider!
    Mike

People actually queue for 7.5 hours? Did I read that right? 7.5 hours?