Once you have used your pre-booked fastpass allocation on the day, I believe you can add new bookings for that day, if available ?

Do you know i) if you have to use all 3 before you can book new ones, or whether you can add 1 after each one you use and ii) is it when you actually use it on the ride or when your time booking period starts, that triggers that chance to book an extra one ?

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
Have to agree , we used them for a couple of days earlier in the year and meant we could spread soome time, hubby was joining us at around 3 so when we organised fastpasses we made his for later in the day to coincide with ours and probably wouldnt have got on many. As it was my borther and I used our fastpass + for midway mania at around 1pm and then walked off and were able to get another for about 30 mins later, by 3 pm all the fastpasses were out though.
You can keep your options open to a degree if you play the system. If you have for instance a 14 day pass or have more days than you are going to use. You can book Fastpass+ for up to 7 days (30/60 days out) so you could book the same plan for MK for say 3 days and when time gets closer and you have decided exactly what you want to do then cancel the others. If you have a 5 day ticket you can only book 5 days for example.

We found it worked really well for us as hubby is limited to amount of walking he can stand so rather than hop around the parks for tickets we can plan it from home and plan our day accordingly. Also means if we say ant to go to Fantasmic we can plan to arrive later at the park and do a few rides before so dont need to spend 14/15 hours in the park to guarantee what we want to do.