Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fastpass+

Florida Junior

FastPass on the Day

Once you have used your pre-booked fastpass allocation on the day, I believe you can add new bookings for that day, if available ?

Do you know i) if you have to use all 3 before you can book new ones, or whether you can add 1 after each one you use and ii) is it when you actually use it on the ride or when your time booking period starts, that triggers that chance to book an extra one ?

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Have to agree , we used them for a couple of days earlier in the year and meant we could spread soome time, hubby was joining us at around 3 so when we organised fastpasses we made his for later in the day to coincide with ours and probably wouldnt have got on many. As it was my borther and I used our fastpass + for midway mania at around 1pm and then walked off and were able to get another for about 30 mins later, by 3 pm all the fastpasses were out though.
    You can keep your options open to a degree if you play the system. If you have for instance a 14 day pass or have more days than you are going to use. You can book Fastpass+ for up to 7 days (30/60 days out) so you could book the same plan for MK for say 3 days and when time gets closer and you have decided exactly what you want to do then cancel the others. If you have a 5 day ticket you can only book 5 days for example.

We found it worked really well for us as hubby is limited to amount of walking he can stand so rather than hop around the parks for tickets we can plan it from home and plan our day accordingly. Also means if we say ant to go to Fantasmic we can plan to arrive later at the park and do a few rides before so dont need to spend 14/15 hours in the park to guarantee what we want to do.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    When we were there last month, we were told that you have to use the first three before you can book more, and then only one at a time. More importantly, after the first three, you cannot use the app to book them, you must go to a kiosk in the park. Regarding the trigger, it doesn't matter. Since you have to go to a kiosk after the first three, you simply cancel the one you have if you didn't use it.
    Mike

Just to confirm, yes, it's once all three pre-booked fastpasses have been used that you get the option to add more from a kiosk. The new ones can also be in a different park if you have park hopper tickets.
    Tony G

Florida Chatterbox
    just wondered about the fast pass, i would like to take our daughter to tales with belle, but there are 5 in the group, so would all five need a fasspass? only what wants to sit and listen

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    You dont all have to book fast passes for the same ride
    Christine

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    What fast passes you can get seems to depend on the sort of ticket you have. Disney guests seem to get 1st dibs and Florida residents get last dibs.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    Unless it has changed since it was introduced , Disney Guests could book them 60 days out and everybody else (Fl Residents and non disney guests alike) was 30 days.
    It makes sense for Disney to offer another "incentive" that doesnt actually cost them anything to get Guests to stay onsite , just like free parking and extra magic hours. The have to compete with all the other accommodation providers and often at a much higher price band so where they can get another usp why wouldnt they?
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Quote "Florida residents get last dibs."

Not strictly true....

If they stay on site, (& Florida residents do) they get the 60 day window.

Also if they're AP holders they get 60 day window. At least we did;-);-)

mike

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We have Florida resident annual passes and my daughter had a non resident annual pass. She could get fast passes for things ie the 7 dwarfs mine train ride when we were told "all fast passes have been issued"
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    I wonder if it depends on which annual passes you have, we have the weekday select might try loggging on and see if it will let us book 60 days out?
    Babblin Boo