Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastpass+

i am sure there is but I can it see this being it. Charging for the service is a whole different ball game as that creates resentment. I do get grumbles about Universals system, although that has definitely died down in the last 12 months. Disney in particular are very careful at implementing new systems. They are are well oiled well before the public get any hint of something new.

Quote Originally Posted by FraserLynn View Post
    Fair point, I just wonder if there is a point where the technology starts driving / dictating the experience rather than supporting it....

Just for information, we visited Epcot in early June this year, got there at around 11am and all the Fastpasses for anything popular were well gone. Not sure if this is common knowledge so thoughht I'd post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macka View Post
    Just for information, we visited Epcot in early June this year, got there at around 11am and all the Fastpasses for anything popular were well gone. Not sure if this is common knowledge so thoughht I'd post it.
    Just to echo what you've said ...we went to Magic Kingdom at 9.30 on 20th June and same story...all Fastpasses for anything you might want to see were gone. Won't be rushing back I can tell you.

We used them at Easter which I would have expected to be particularly busy, AK we booked on the day and couldn't get Kalli River but managed to get on in a relatively short time, got everything else we wanted. MK we booked on the day on one occasion and got everything we wanted bar Splash Mountain and queued about 45 mins for that. Hollywood studios we booked 48 hours in advance and second trip to MK the night before, no problems getting anything we wanted.
    I expect people are just starting to understand and use the system and that's why it's getting busier.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Macka View Post
    We've being going to Epcot since it opened, more or less every year. In all that time, we've never managed to get on Test Track. Possibly we're just unlucky or, more likely, hopelessly disorganised. The fast passes have always been sold before we arrive and the queues are usually well over an hour, so pre-booking looks like a good idea to me.
    Tonish

Quote Originally Posted by Tonish View Post
    We've being going to Epcot since it opened, more or less every year. In all that time, we've never managed to get on Test Track. Possibly we're just unlucky or, more likely, hopelessly disorganised. The fast passes have always been sold before we arrive and the queues are usually well over an hour, so pre-booking looks like a good idea to me.
    You should try the single rider line. I had a lot of luck with that.
    Tony G

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Bill always uses the single rider queue and never had much of a queue.
    Lyn

Florida Junior
    Love the Fast pass +. Just have to think ahead. We managed to get on the 'Toy Story' ride for the first time. No mad rush for the old FP tickets at 'Soarin' and 'Test Track'. Managed to ride these in the morning on FP+!!
    Entering the parks seems a lot faster now also.

Well, as you know I hate it, but I will play the game and for our up coming trip I will book my favourite rides at MK (I always have to take my daughter for at least one day there) on 4 or 5 days, or as many days as I am allowed to, and decide on the morning which day we will actually go. I feel very guilty doing that knowing that on all but one day we wont use them, but it is the only way around the new system and I am sure others will do this too.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Expert
    We did the single rider queue the other day...normal queue was 90 mins....single rider...walk on. Out of 3 of s 2 got in the same car. We did have a fastpass for our 1st visit, but chose soarin for the 2nd days visit, as its either or on the new fastpass system.