Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Buena Vista off airport check in

Florida Newbie

Lake Buena Vista off airport check in

Hi there we are flying US Airways and were thinking of using the Lake Buena Vista off airport check in on our last day on SR535 at the outlet. We cannot find any feedback that is recent. Does anyone have any experience of this? We have previously flown Virgin and used Downtown check in on the morning of the flight with not hassle but that is a huge operation purely for Virgin rather than an office for several airlines????
    Fiona

We have used Buena vista twice for last day check in and not had any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by spaners View Post
    We have used Buena vista twice for last day check in and not had any issues.
    Can you describe where this is? I haven't been able to find any mention of it online and it's not on the mall map.
    Tonish

Florida Chatterbox
    If it's still there it is in the corner at the back, near Rack Room Shoes. I am not 100% sure but I don't really recall seeing it earlier this year.

it was there when we were there in october last year hadnt seen it before.. good idea... does it serve just certain airlines? altho our next trip 134 days away we will be flying with virgin... so i imagine we can use downtown disney?
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    it was there when we were there in october last year hadnt seen it before.. good idea... does it serve just certain airlines? altho our next trip 134 days away we will be flying with virgin... so i imagine we can use downtown disney?
    Liesa
    If you've booked with Virgin Holidays then you can use Downtown Disney checkin free otherwise its $10 per person, unless one of the party has a Flying club Gold membership.
    Babblin Boo

The check in is by the restrooms just before you reach Old Navy.

Liz

If you google off airport check in Orlando it comes up and there is also a Facebook page with the details.

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    Lake Buena Vista off airport check in has changed their location.

The check in is now at The Rosen Centre, on International Drive.

well done Liz you obviously found more up to date info than I managed to [msnembarrased]

Liz