Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Halloween Horror Nights Tickets 2014.

Halloween Horror Nights Tickets 2014.

It's that time of year folks, we have the following tickets available for this popular event:

1 Evenings admission to HHN Sunday - Thursday $59.91

1 Evenings admission to HHN Friday - Saturday $102.23

2 Days park to park admission (over 14 days) and 1 evenings admission to HHN (great value) $230.04

3 Days park to park admission (over 14 days) and 1 evenings admission to HHN $240.74

See the listing on our web site for available dates www.park-tickets.com

Gotta love HHN, I had a really great time last year.
    Tony G

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    Gotta love HHN, I had a really great time last year.
    Agreed, Tony, and The Walking Dead is back for an unprecedented third time with their largest haunted house ever!
    Mike

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are going this year 30 September for 15 nights so plan to go
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    My brother, my son & his girlfriend, and I enjoyed HHN Saturday night. It was a blast, as usual, but not as good as last year. I hadn't been to Universal since they opened Diagon Alley, so I got to see that from behind the fence.

I was disappointed in the outdoor scenes. There were far fewer of them than in any of the previous three years and they were very thin. To be fair, last year's will always be hard to beat. The one in the back, based on The Purge Anarchy, was the best of this year's lot.

All of the haunted houses were good, but again, this was probably the weakest in the last four years that I've attended. The one based on Halloween was excellent and did a good job of following the movie. The Walking Dead was very good and was faithful to the last season, traveling from the prison to Terminus. Alien vs. Predator was also very good with excellent "aliens" throughout and a predator walking around. Universal does a great job in their attention to detail and creating these things. I heard a lot of negative comments from people walking out of Dracula Untold, including from my son, but I liked it. The only downside, and it's probably the reason for the negative comments, is that the movie it's based on doesn't even come out until next month, so there's no frame of reference as you walk through.
    Mike