Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to stay / Flights / passes

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by brownm View Post
    We stayed in Hotels for many years and eventually booked a villa back in 2002 we never went back to hotels ever again and eventually bought one so I can safely say we would vote villas every time.

Best of luck,

Mark.
    That sounds just like us, stayed in hotels for several years then tried a villa and that was it. A villa offer much more space, you are not under each others feet all the time. When we stayed in hotels we were out every day, which leaves you exhausted. A villa gives you a place to chill out for the odd day to recharge your batteries. This site is a good place to look for a villa but there are lots more out there. I would never book a hire car from anywhere but the link on this site they give excellent service, your won't find better anywhere.
    Lyn

villa every time. Send out an enquiry from this site and that will give you an idea of price. The car hire on here is also great as what you see is what you pay = no nasty insurance to apy when you get there - all included. Happy planning
    Lynne

I guess we're all biased on here, but even before I bought my place, I could never go back to a hotel holiday after experiencing a villa trip... That's part of why I bought a villa!

It's like the song says: "If I'd never seen such riches, I could live with being poor".
    Tony G