Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought process #friedbrain cells

Alternating days in a theme park and days doing something at a more leisurely pace worked great for us too. A day in a theme park can be exhausting, specially in the summer !
    Don't forget Florida offers a lot more than the theme parks. We recommend a picnic at Blue Springs state park, at least one trip to the beach on each coast, Kennedy Space center, St Augustine (longer drive but well worth it), an airboat trip, a little stroll in Celebration and Winter Park (nice boat tour there too), Old town Kissimmee car cruise (saturday night?), some shopping of course... and I'm sure you'll find here many other things to do "on the side"that are fun for the whole family.
    You'll have a great time [clap]!

I would not go with a 14 day pass for Disney. Have a look at our 4 day Water park fun and more. Currently free upgrade to 5 days, so that is 5 days in the main Disney Parks and 5 days in the minor parks over a 14 day period. You can add days very cheaply if required and it is our biggest selling ticket. If you do not require the water parks then go for a base ticket. For universal I would err on the side of more than a day in each park. I would say 1 day Universal and 2 days IOA. We have a 14 day unlimited pass that is very good value at the moment. Less than the cost of a 3 day ticket. Spread these tickets over your 3 weeks and you have plenty of scope for days off. For Discovery Cove check www.discoverycove.com for availability and cost.

Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    I would not go with a 14 day pass for Disney. Have a look at our 4 day Water park fun and more. Currently free upgrade to 5 days, so that is 5 days in the main Disney Parks and 5 days in the minor parks over a 14 day period. You can add days very cheaply if required and it is our biggest selling ticket. If you do not require the water parks then go for a base ticket. For universal I would err on the side of more than a day in each park. I would say 1 day Universal and 2 days IOA. We have a 14 day unlimited pass that is very good value at the moment. Less than the cost of a 3 day ticket. Spread these tickets over your 3 weeks and you have plenty of scope for days off. For Discovery Cove check www.discoverycove.com for availability and cost.
    I also advise all my guests not to buy the 14 day Disney ticket Martin - some take notice others just believe the hype they get from some ticket sellers that this is the best value ticket for Brits! We are still using a six day non-expiring park hopper that we purchased in 2007 - but then we don't have any youngsters with us any more.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    That's what I was suggesting Martin 4/5/6 days ticket which last for 14 days, not a 14 day ticket. Parking alone would cost $238
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    That's what I was suggesting Martin 4/5/6 days ticket which last for 14 days, not a 14 day ticket. Parking alone would cost $238
    If I understand this correctly....I can get a 6 or 7 day disney ticket but don't have to use it consecutively? I can use it in a spread, if that's the case how long is it spread for?

thanks

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yel74 View Post
    If I understand this correctly....I can get a 6 or 7 day disney ticket but don't have to use it consecutively? I can use it in a spread, if that's the case how long is it spread for?

thanks
    Yes that's right It's usually 14 days but I think there may be a more expensive option which has 21 days validity.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Yes that's right It's usually 14 days but I think there may be a more expensive option which has 21 days validity.
    cheers Steph and everyone!

I will be looking into tickets later today

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    It's been said a few times already, but bears repeating. Allow some recovery days between park days. You'll thank yourself for it!
    Mike

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFunVilla View Post
    It's been said a few times already, but bears repeating. Allow some recovery days between park days. You'll thank yourself for it!
    Yes I have now factored this into my plans! As my initial schedule was going to be parks for 2 weeks and then 1 week villa and shopping!

thanks so much everyone ����