Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 5 Weeks of sunshine

Sounds great, you did some of our favourite things! Look forward to a trip report when you return.
    We are off to SF in less than 2 weeks, can't wait! We are also doing the segway tour but taking the Fishermans Wharf route.

Liz

WOW! What great memories you have made during this amazing trip. Enjoy your last week.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    Sounds great, you did some of our favourite things! Look forward to a trip report when you return.
    We are off to SF in less than 2 weeks, can't wait! We are also doing the segway tour but taking the Fishermans Wharf route.
    Not sure I am up to a trip report... there is just too much to cover!

I hope you have a great time and I am sure you will enjoy the Fishermans Wharf segway tour. The hotel we stayed in was in the old Chocolate Factory in Ghirardelli square which I am sure will be part of this tour. Made it a bit too easy to pop down for an ice cream sundae though!

We have been back a week now and everything really was perfect from start to finish. I was more than a bit nervous that we would be fed up with each other after spending 5 weeks together like this, especially with a 15 & 13 year old in tow, but we just had a blast. So many experiences and memories. I can see us spending a good deal more time in California.

Quote Originally Posted by FraserLynn View Post
    Not sure I am up to a trip report... there is just too much to cover!

I hope you have a great time and I am sure you will enjoy the Fishermans Wharf segway tour. The hotel we stayed in was in the old Chocolate Factory in Ghirardelli square which I am sure will be part of this tour. Made it a bit too easy to pop down for an ice cream sundae though!

We have been back a week now and everything really was perfect from start to finish. I was more than a bit nervous that we would be fed up with each other after spending 5 weeks together like this, especially with a 15 & 13 year old in tow, but we just had a blast. So many experiences and memories. I can see us spending a good deal more time in California.
    We had a blast on the segways, up and down the hills in North Beach area, sad to see the tributes for Robin Williams outside some of the locations where Mrs Doubtfire was filmed. We went along the front at FW and out on to one of the piers. Did a segway "dance" for some tourists .........one arm in the air, clockwise turn, other arm in the air anti clockwise turn! Our guide Carlos was quite correct when he told us that as we left the training area we ceased to be tourists and became a tourist attraction! Went for an ice cream at Ghiradellis afterwards[msntongue]. It was the wine train today[party2] And tomorrow we leave SF for 4 days in Yosemite.

Liz

Sounds lovely Liz. Enjoy. x