Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi newbie alert!!!!

Florida Newbie

Hi newbie alert!!!!

That's it done , I've have made the decision we are going to go to Florida next July! I've heard that it becomes a bug! Thinking to do 2 weeks parking and then one week slouching by the pool to recover.
    First I tried tour operators, the usual searching, which villa, which community, gated or not, which flight, which car, etc etc I'm sure you get the picture....it's driving me insane
    after much talking and umming arring, I am doing the planning myself. I am hoping I will have more control of my holiday and the cost. We are a family of 4, me, hubby 12 year old and 5 year old. I've heard many stories with villas, I think I have now found one in Orange tree.
    i have been told it's too early to book flights, but what about park tickets and car hire?
    any advise will be much appreciated. Apologies for the loooong post
    [msnembarrased]
    cheers

Welcome to the forum, you should soon have lots of advice. Remember that we have a wealth of knowledge in our old posts so try using the search box on the top right and see some of the many gems that other have discovered.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

The sooner the better as far as park tickets go - the price will only go up between now and your holiday.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Hello and welcome.
    Have a look at the following links for your tickets and car hire - great customer service
    http://www.park-tickets.com
    http://www.uscarhire.com
    Dawn Murray

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Yel74 View Post
    That's it done , I've have made the decision we are going to go to Florida next July! I've heard that it becomes a bug! Thinking to do 2 weeks parking and then one week slouching by the pool to recover.
    First I tried tour operators, the usual searching, which villa, which community, gated or not, which flight, which car, etc etc I'm sure you get the picture....it's driving me insane
    after much talking and umming arring, I am doing the planning myself. I am hoping I will have more control of my holiday and the cost. We are a family of 4, me, hubby 12 year old and 5 year old. I've heard many stories with villas, I think I have now found one in Orange tree.
    i have been told it's too early to book flights, but what about park tickets and car hire?
    [msnembarrased]
    cheers
    I think you have definitely made the right choice in doing your own planning as you gain complete control over your holiday and can tailor it exactly to your wish list. You mention you might have already found a villa but if you are still looking then all the villas listed via this site are verified with the site owners who ensure that they are all legally owned.
    http://www.orlandovillarentals.com/
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    welcome to the forum
    Gail

It is never to early to buy tickets. In 20 years of selling them they have increased in price each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Yel74 View Post
    [msnembarrased]
    cheers

Welcome to the forum and the world of planning, there's so much to see and do. Definitely the right decision to take a week to relax and unwind, doing the parks and having fun every day can be exhausting!

As Jill says above, if you haven't already, check out the homes on this site before you make your final decision, there are some fabulous homes on here with great owners who are all verified and genuine.

Happy planning!
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Welcome and enjoy!
    Mike

You have come to the right place for great advice on Orlando FL, ask as many questions as you like.

Regards,

Mark & Natalie Brown.