Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Florida Vacation Easter 2014 part 1

Florida Savvy

Florida Vacation Easter 2014 part 1

Arrived in Orlando on Thursday 17th April we flew with Thomson from Birmingham for 17nights, the weather has just started to pick up it's been really overcast for a few days.

The day after we arrived it was very overcast so it was a perfect shopping day we did the usual essentials shopping and picked up a few other bargains then headed to Golden Corral for a bite to eat ( but we all know that you don't have a bite in that place so I overdid it at the pudding section) not a huge fan of that place but we have someone with us who has never been to an all you can't buffet so we had to oblige!
    Easter Day we headed to Magic Kingdom.... It was a very chilly day but we had a fab time, we saw the Easter parade, the park was quite busy which was to be expected really we spent a full 15hrs in the park as we opted to watch the 11pm electrical parade which was a good idea at the time but then it started to rain and was very cold! Not used to the cold here in Florida, yesterday it was still overcast so we headed to celebration for a coffee and then to the outlets at Lake Buena Vista I've got my eye on a pair of Nikey's which I might pick up on my last week unless I spot a different pair!

Today it's 80 and sunny so after a quick coffee in celebration we are now around the pool enjoying the sunshine..... Finally :-)
    Sarah

We have just come home and after a couple of overcast days at the end of our holiday it looked like the weather was really going to pick up, the forecast looked great so hope it continues for you.
    Look forward to hearing what you get up to!

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    I arrive on Wednesday next week so feel free to turn up the Florida thermostat for me. In return I promise to leave it on high for the next visitors. Guess I should also wish for the UK one to go up so the house sitters don't get too chilly.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Good to hear the weather is improving for you.

Sweet Tomatoes is a nice alternative if your friends want to try another buffet!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Around the pool enjoying the sunshine ....... I wish.
    Diane.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We have just returned from the same 17 night trip from Birmingham, hope you had as good a time as we did. The weather last week could have been better though!
    Lyn