Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: condo rental

Florida Newbie

Cool condo rental

Hi all,
    I'm looking to rent a condo at Clearwater with an unobstructed Gulf View for the dates 28/08/14 - 06/09/14 can any one help me with this???
    thanks Kerry

Strictly clearwater Kerry?

Florida Newbie
    Yeah I'm afraid so

I could be wrong but don't think any owners have have property on Clearwater beach Kerry. I'm guessing you've been to Clearwater before? If you just need advice on where to stay in Clearwater, I'm sure there's some here who have been and can offer some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Macka View Post
    I could be wrong but don't think any owners have have property on Clearwater beach Kerry. I'm guessing you've been to Clearwater before? If you just need advice on where to stay in Clearwater, I'm sure there's some here who have been and can offer some advice.
    You are correct - there are no condos (or villas) in Clearwater on this site. They are all south of Tampa.
    Maureen Green

Shame. We need more Gulf coast properties folks, get your check-books out!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Many parts of the Gulf Coast are very restricted when it comes to short term rentals.

Cities and residents alike wish to preserve the exclusivity of some areas and the anonymity of the many permanent residents.