Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Fastpass

Florida Junior

Disney Fastpass

I've seen it mentioned in different places but cannot find a definitive answer.

If staying at a villa, not a Disney resort hotel, am I still able to book any Disney fastpass in advance or do I have to wait until I arrive at a a park and just do it on the day ?

Yes you can, 60 days in advance I believe. Google for download the ' My Disney Experience' app to get started.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone Arranger View Post
    I've seen it mentioned in different places but cannot find a definitive answer.

If staying at a villa, not a Disney resort hotel, am I still able to book any Disney fastpass in advance or do I have to wait until I arrive at a a park and just do it on the day ?
    As Martin has said go to "My Disney Experience" open an account and then register your park tickets to your account and you can then use Fastpass +.

Florida Junior
    Thanks - I'll do that today.

I think it's 30 days in advance if you're an offsite guest.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    I think it's 30 days in advance if you're an offsite guest.
    I think you may be right. We reserved our fastpasses more than 30 days in advance but we are staying in the Boardwalk Villas for few days.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I hacent actually gotour tickets yet but even if I had f(for next month) I dont think I would want to be planning 30 days out what I was doing, I wil leave it closer to eh time and keep and eye on weather report etc. I think
    Babblin Boo

I would agree for the oat the time but during the buy tines such as Easter and xmas. The fast passes will all be gobbled up very quickly in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    I hacent actually gotour tickets yet but even if I had f(for next month) I dont think I would want to be planning 30 days out what I was doing, I wil leave it closer to eh time and keep and eye on weather report etc. I think

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Even if you book fastpasses you don't have to use them. If you change the day you are going to the park you can change the day of your fastpasses provided there are any available.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Oak View Post
    Even if you book fastpasses you don't have to use them. If you change the day you are going to the park you can change the day of your fastpasses provided there are any available.
    This is wher Ii can see the Fastpass+ causing problems for day visitors, inthat many people may plan to use them (leaving less available) and not use them for whatever reason on that day,. It's al so new that here are lots of things that might occur , hopefully will work though.
    Babblin Boo