Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dad’s Taxi’s Smallest Passenger Visits The Magic Kingdom. (Part 2)

Florida Newbie
    Looks like you are all having a great time - just read parts 1 and 2 eating my breakfast at work!

Talk Soon
    George

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great reports, thanks for taking the time to share your moments with us
    Jan&Steve

Gold 5 Star Member
    Love the reports. Did youu know if you register your tickets on the website at the my disney experience section youu can pick your fastpasses up to 30 days in advance, so if you are going to other parks and know what day you can set some up in advance. You can also buy the magicbands now and link them so they will hold all the info and youu dont need to keep getting tickets out. You can customize and personalise them if youu want so good souvenirs for the children.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes, you can register your tickets on "My Disney Experience" and then use Fastpass + and I think it may be more than 30 days but that may only be if you are staying on Disney Property. We are going into Disney on 12th & 13th May and have already selected Fastpasses for Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

I think you can only pick one Park per day and the attractions are split whereby you can pick one Fastpass for the major rides and 2 for the other attractions. For example we have a Fastpass for "Soarin" (major) and Fastpasses for "Living with the Land" and "Spaceship Earth" on our Epcot day. The website will allocate you times and minor attractions if you don't select any. You can then edit them and try to get times that are more convenient for you. You can also make dining reservations and link them to your tickets. I don't think you get a Fastpass ticket like you used to but its "within" your ticket so I think your ticket becomes your Fastpass so you need to remember your times.

If you then buy Magic Bands your ticket can be linked to the Band so you can use it to enter the park and as your Fastpasses.

We used the Magic Bands last November and they are very convenient being on your wrist and saves fumbling in wallets and purses for tickets. Fastpass + was not available then.

We are members of the DVC and are staying in the Boardwalk Villas for 3 nights so will receive another set of Magic Bands but on-line we will be able to link our tickets to whichever Bands we wish. Also with staying in a Disney property we can use the Magic Bands to charge things to our account.

All in all a useful addition.
    Last edited by Laurel Oak; 11-04-2014 at 12:35.

Great report Dave, we are off to MK tomorrow to do the whole princess thing,must get around to writing about some of our experiences!

Liz

loving the next part Dave and love the pics!
    Liesa