George and Pamela have one of the nicest holiday homes we have ever stayed in. The location is excellent, across the road from Wal-Mart, close to McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts, great for the early morning coffee as we head off out for the day, and a short trip to the house of the mouse.

The villa is extremely well equipped, ( I counted 7 frying pans, really 7!!), but on a slightly down side not a lot of room in the cupboards for our food, but we put most of it in the fridge (as it was mainly liquid[beer]). The new beds are extremely comfortable, I felt like a princess they are so big, with good quality bedding - some thing I appreciate. The new monster 3D television was a slight distraction for Mr M as I couldn't get him away from it, however some instructions would be useful with a list of which channels are on which station number? I always find this very confusing everywhere we stay in the States, perhaps its me? George was very helpful when he rang and talked me through the internet access on the TV that made it simpler.

The early morning sun on the pool deck is a lovely start to the day and the place I ate breakfast every day. The hot tub is divine.

Everything you can possibly need is provided, including a foot pump for inflating the tyres on the two push bikes and a bike rack so we could take the bikes out. Something we will be doing again on our next visit.

George and Pamela are so helpful, I think George should set up a Florida chat line, so when I feel the holiday blues coming on we can ring him for a natter on all things to do with Florida.

Thanks for letting us use your wonderful home, we will be back.

Diane and Phil.