Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a leaving on a jet plane.

I'm a leaving on a jet plane.

After a fitful nights sleep, we were up showered and wrestling with the cases. Those few final bits we hadn't included yesterday had suddenly put us over the weight limit. So cases had to be opened, items removed into hand luggage and tried again. Mr M has woken up with a cold and is now very much Mr Grumpy. We took the cases to down town Disney check in, although they were both a kilo over weight, they accepted them with no extra charge. Phew!

We have booked the villa until Saturday but are leaving this afternoon. Having the villa available until we have to leave for the airport is a big plus. I hate the day spent wandering around until it's time to leave for the airport, and usually end up getting there far to early. We drove back via McDonald's drive through and picked up some coffee and cookies. Returning to the villa for a last swim, catch up on trip reports and perhaps a little snooze on the pool deck.

We still have food in the fridge so will be having scrambled eggs and bacon for lunch before putting the towels into wash, taking out all the rubbish and stripping the beds.

So here I am in my swim suit, on the pool deck thinking of you all. I hope you have enjoyed reading about our holiday as much as I have enjoyed typing it. Using the iPad to type is new to me and the darn device keeps changing words when I'm not looking!

I love to read trip reports and have gained such valuable knowledge from them I feel I must make the effort and type up my own. So to all of you reading mine, please type up your own to share with us all. They can be time consuming but you don't have to waffle on as much as I do!
    When we get back to the UK we will be mad busy but I will try and put a final report on at some time. Thanks for all you lovely comments and advice, it's appreciated.

Diane.
    Diane.

Wow, your trip has passed by so quickly as we have all been reading it!!! Hope you are able to have a relaxing afternoon after your eggs and bacon before driving to the airport. Have a safe journey and thank you for sharing.

Florida Expert
    Hi Diane,
    Like you we are on the way home today,dropped our cases downtown Disney as well.all we have done is cleaned,shopped and decorated everywhere so no where near as interesting as your holiday.i have really enjoyed reading your reports and will look forward to you next visit to Florida
    Safe trip home
    Eric

Have loved reading your reports Diane and have been able to visualize everything you have been up to. Have a safe journey home, in just a couple of days we will be going in the opposite direction, whoopee!

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by erowlands View Post
    Hi Diane,
    Like you we are on the way home today,dropped our cases downtown Disney as well.all we have done is cleaned,shopped and decorated everywhere so no where near as interesting as your holiday.i have really enjoyed reading your reports and will look forward to you next visit to Florida
    Safe trip home
    Eric
    wish I had known you were here too Eric, you could have come over for some rib eyes on the pool deck.
    Diane.

Loved your reports Diane, so pleased that you always put in the effort and allow us to enjoy your holiday. Thank you
    Jan

Florida Expert
    Loved reading them, thanks

Really enjoyed reading your reports-Thank you for taking the time to write them.
    Have a safe journey home.
    Jan & Rob

Florida Junior
    It was great meeting you both,
    Enjoyed your trip reports
    Have a safe flight home.

David.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your trip reports. So well written and very entertaining.
    Linda