Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: On yer bike.

On yer bike.

After the exertion of yesterday we decided on a slow start to the day. Breakfast on a the pool deck in the early morning sun. We felt we would like to go and have a look around Celebration so loaded up the bikes from the villa into the car and off we went. We called into Starbucks for a caffeine and sugar fix - chocolate cookies, and sat overlooking the lake. I find this a beautiful and calm place and wonder how it would feel to live in such a strictly controlled town. The houses are stunning but could I cope not being able to paint my front door the colour of my choice?

We unloaded the bikes and went for a lovely ride around the jogging trail. It was another very hot day but as we were cycling we saw a lot more of the town than we would have if we had tried to walk. The bikes had no baskets or drink holders and we were beginning to flag. We set off back to the car for a well needed soda from the cool bag.

We chose to eat in the villa this evening, and called into Walmart for steaks and salad. After a lazy couple of hours by the pool, we decided to have one last bike ride around the resort and look at all the other villas. We came to the conclusion that Pam and George chose the location very well, as it is private and not too overlooked like some of the others. Plus very well looked after and equiped.

We came back and cooked the most delicious rib eye steaks with salad, followed by New York cheese cake and accompanied by a bottle of red provided by Pam and George. Spent a lovely evening on the pool deck and slept like logs!
    Diane.

All good bar the red, prefer a rose.
    Jan

Great to hear the bikes are getting used! We will get drinks holders and a basket next time.

thanks for sharing x