Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Villas with shuttle??

Florida Newbie

Villas with shuttle??

Hi there

I've heard there are a few villas that offer shuttle services to the parks but I'm having some trouble finding the villas that have!! I've tried glenbrook villas but they have discontinued their shuttle service. I've also seem rumeer villas have a shuttle service. I was wondering if someone could give me the names of some other villas that have this option as the group I'm travelling With are trying to avoid hiring out a car if at all possible. I would usually stay on international drive but due to travelling with family we have decided on a villa this time! Any help much appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Florida Chatterbox
    We have a home on Emerald Island Resort, where the clubhouse recommends the local shuttle - I understand it is around $12 per person and I believe it is operated by Mears - it picks up here and several other communities, goes to parks and also some of the popular areas like Downtown Disney and malls. It would really add up to use the shuttle but if you work it out for the days you are not using a large car/minivan maybe it is worthwhile. There are also buses - Lynx service on main routes i.e. US192. Worth exploring on internet.

Gold 5 Star Member
    They could also try with the local companies to see if they do a special rate for taxi for a longer rate. I am not sure of the companies that do it but other people have used some that give a fixed rate for a weekly hire and they get picked up and taken when they want. It may work oout a s cheap as a hire car.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    The Glenbrook shuttle does run, guests just have to pre-book.

You can pre book a taxi service and agree a fee for the week as other guests have done.

Regards,

Mark.