Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Bonus package A

Florida Savvy

Bonus package A

Ive noticed these tickets for sale on this site ,seem good value for money.
    They are advertised as FAST PASS was wondering if anyone knows what this means

thanks

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Are they Disney or Universal??

Disneys FP+ has started recently, after months of trials.

Its not fully rolled out yet, but will be (hopefully) in the near future.

Its available for on site guests to "pre book" rides, where off site guests can only (currently) book rides while in the park.

Universals is the "Express Pass". Which is free to certain on site guests, but others can purchase at the parks.
    mike

Hi Maisy,
    Disney's Fastpass allows you to obtian a ticket to come back ajoin the fastpass queue (which are much shorter than the regular queues. They now have Fastpass plus which allows you to book times in advance or with staff carrying ipads at the parks. Our tickets can be used with FP+

Gold 5 Star Member
    Martin is the Fastpass plus available to all Guests in all parks yet? In the New Year only Animal Kingdom were offering it to all Guests (it is brilliant as you can pick up to 3 attractions and get fastpasses organised for during the day (they have all the time slots available) and can be sure if you are early enough, that you will get onto the rides you want to the most). It is a much easier way to plan your day.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    It's out and working all over now Steph. We were in Hollywood Studios last Friday and were very disappointed. You can only select two from one list of attractions and one from another list of different attractions. It's very limiting.
    Mike

It was running in MK and Epcot in January but for the rides we wonted to go on, the fast passes had all gone by lunch time so you need to get them booked early and not much good if you are planning an afternoon visit staying for the fire works, which is what we often do.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox
    I guess it won't be long until Disney start to charge for this service.

That is the whole idea of F+ you can book them in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post
    It was running in MK and Epcot in January but for the rides we wonted to go on, the fast passes had all gone by lunch time so you need to get them booked early and not much good if you are planning an afternoon visit staying for the fire works, which is what we often do.

Sue

My point was it is no good arriving at a park at say 11.30 am and wanting to book a ride for 6 or 7 pm as they are all gone, you need to get to the park early even to book evening rides and for us a whole day 9am -9pm is too long, so we get there at lunch time if we want to stay for the fireworks. There is no way of making use of them unless you get to the park early and even then when we were there mid Jan - a quiet time of the year, the queue to book your rides in MK was over 30min. In August all the booked rides will be probably gone by 9.30 am or so ! Maybe they should hold some evening rides back until mid day until it is possible to book on line.

Sue
    Last edited by Gerry Reed; 11-02-2014 at 17:40.
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Unless staying on site, when you can then book FP+ up to 60 days in advance:-)

Providing you have park tickets.

Check out (or in) to MDE, link family members & book from there. Love this system, as it works great. (for us))))))

We used them last October. I thought they were fantastic....

Rides booked for later in the pm, so no need to get up early for rope drop to rush round for the old FP:-):-)

I even changed FP+ on my iphone, while in the park, as the children decided they wanted to change from AK to HS.

As the system unfolds, I'm sure there will be some tweaking.

It wouldn't surprise me if they (eventually) charge for this "perk", Universal already does & has been for years. Unless you stay at certain on-site hotels.

So if it's free to resort guests, fine. Pay more, get more. Seems fair to me:-):-)
    mike