Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's me booked for October

That's me booked for October

Wasn't going to go this year, but couldn't fight off the urge. Our villa is booked, same one as before and really pleased with it. Hire car is cheaper than two years ago as friend told me where to look. Flight prices were a shock, with BA who we normally fly with, coming in at around £180 pp more expensive. Shopped around a bit and found some really good deals on flights, albeit fictitious pricing as when you ring up, the flights are never available. Anyway, eventually found flights at a price I'm happy with, Outbound EDI/EWR/MCO
    Inbound MCO/FRA/EDI
    all for £580pp.

Now for the park tickets, I wonder?

Now that's a wonderful feeling!

Let the countdown commence.

October is a great time to go - well really anytime is a great time to go to Florida! Have fun with the rest of your planning.

Great news.....October is one of our favourite times to go too!
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by BIGEYE View Post
    Wasn't going to go this year, but couldn't fight off the urge. Our villa is booked, same one as before and really pleased with it. Hire car is cheaper than two years ago as friend told me where to look. Flight prices were a shock, with BA who we normally fly with, coming in at around £180 pp more expensive. Shopped around a bit and found some really good deals on flights, albeit fictitious pricing as when you ring up, the flights are never available. Anyway, eventually found flights at a price I'm happy with, Outbound EDI/EWR/MCO
    Inbound MCO/FRA/EDI
    all for £580pp.

Can I ask who that is with ? We are the same as yourself, we have booked our villa for Oct so are looking for flights from Edinburgh too.

Florida Savvy
    We're going on 29 October with United from Glasgow. Got the flights a few weeks ago at £536 which I felt was a fantastic price.
    Helen

Florida Newbie
    October is the best time of the year to go, parks are full of fun and the atmosphere is great, weather is awesome and its Halloween .

Bring on the full rack of ribs from the rainforest cafe in animal kingdom

Excited much

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Don't miss Halloween Horror Nights!
    Mike

Never miss it, but HHN has been getting progressively worse each year IMO. Too much of the same. I'd recommend to anyone that hasn't been before, but once you've been as many times as us, then time to give it a miss.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Never miss it, but HHN has been getting progressively worse each year IMO. Too much of the same. I'd recommend to anyone that hasn't been before, but once you've been as many times as us, then time to give it a miss.
    Now that's interesting. I've only been going for the last three years, but each year has gotten better in my opinion. Last year's street scenes were incredible. For the first time ever, we just sat on a bench and watched for a long time.
    Mike