Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: if money were no object (within reason)

Florida Junior

if money were no object (within reason)

which villa community would you stay in?

the next time we go to florida we are planning on spending the majority of the budget on the villa, because we will be spending more time there. we aren't going to do very many of the parks....we want a relaxing holiday where we can go out in the evenings and enjoy the villa in the day and once we get back....

Florida Chatterbox
    If money really is no object then(IMHO) it has to be Reunion. You can rent villas there up to £20k a week!! albeit they have their own bowling alleys and dining tables that can sit 20 comfortably. We are staying there again in 52 days time (not in one that costs anywhere near £20k a week I hasten to add) but there are some amazing properties to chose from. The community also has a full water park - some pictures here http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...of-both-worlds

Well of course I am biased having a villa on Windwood Bay which is very close to Reunion, but if I had loads of money and needed to rent a villa that was bigger than ours - and ours is quite large for a vacation home, I would agree Reunion may be where I would choose also. However, I would need to pay £3000/£4000 a week to get something that I liked. We have stayed there when our villa has been full but we had to pay extra to use all the amenities. We didn't spend £20K either!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Reunion, we are looking at staying there 2 weeks with family next year as our villa is not big enough. $7000 for 2 weeks though
    Jan&Steve

Love Sunset Lakes because of the views and location (yes, I am also biased), but would also look at some of the huge houses on Formosa Gardens and Reunion.
    Dawn Murray

Just looked at the villas at Reunion the £29,000 per week one looks so so.... who am I kidding that is lottery winning holiday accommodation .......
    Wendy

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Truthfully, for me it would be more about the house, facilities and location rather than any particular community but of course I am rather partial to Windwood Bay.
    CDV

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    I saw your post on another forum, I think you are looking for a 6 bed villa? There are lots of lovely villas to choose from on here, many large ones, why not put in a request and see what is available
    Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by annette_tr9 View Post
    which villa community would you stay in?

the next time we go to florida we are planning on spending the majority of the budget on the villa, because we will be spending more time there. we aren't going to do very many of the parks....we want a relaxing holiday where we can go out in the evenings and enjoy the villa in the day and once we get back....
    If it's the best villas in Orlando you are after, then Reunion is probably the best bet. However, if you are not going to the parks and actually want to spend most of the time relaxing around a nice home, why not try a different location? We generally do Orlando at Christmas, spend some time in the parks, some time shopping, some time eating out. But in the summer we go to Captiva and spend almost all of our time at the villa (which is similar to the Reunion ones) or on the beach, we rent a boat and a scooter for the duration. If you're just looking for the sun and a nice place to hang about, you can get somewhere really nice close to the beach for the same money as Reunion.
    Tonish