Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Pat O'Brien's

Gold 5 Star Member

Pat O'Brien's

We've not been to this venue before, but are planning to do so on our next visit. We've an evening scheduled to go to Skull Kingdom and then to Sky Venture, where we should be finished by 11pm. I thought it might be fun to spend a couple of hours in Universal's City Walk area before going home. I was thinking of Pat O'Brien's for this. (We're coming back to City Walk on another night to go to the Latin Quarter). Any opinions?
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    City Walk has a good atmosphere whichever place you choose to eat, although it is best to book first.

There is a small desk near the Cinema in the centre of City Walk - here you can book for most places.

I have not eaten at Pat O'Briens but it has always been full when ever we have past it.

With regard to your other trips, Skyventure is good fun and I would be interested to see what you think of Skull Kingdom.

We have past it many times over the last 10 years and I have never seen a car in the car park !!! Still it must do some trade otherwise it would never have stayed open so long.

From what I hear it is a "walk through attraction" with a surprise around every corner !!!

It sounds similar to Terror on Church Street in downtown Orlando, not sure if it is still there, but 6 years ago my wife freaked out just waiting in-line !!!!

Our Friends who went in, came out very pale and had to sit down to recover they have never been so frightened in their life - sounds like you'll have fun.
    DMC

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by DMC

I would be interested to see what you think of Skull Kingdom.

From what I hear it is a "walk through attraction" with a surprise around every corner !!!

It sounds similar to Terror on Church Street in downtown Orlando, not sure if it is still there, but 6 years ago my wife freaked out just waiting in-line !!!!

Our Friends who went in, came out very pale and had to sit down to recover they have never been so frightened in their life - sounds like you'll have fun.
    Yes, it is a 'Walk thru' like the other one you mentioned, but I thought Church Street attractions are all now closed down. I'll be doing a full report of my trip on return, including Skull Kingdom. As to lack of cars in the car park, that may be misleading. Most people go there as part of their night-out and for obvious reasons don't take cars. It is too frightening for kids anyway.
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    We ate at P-O'B in Cancun. Not bad food but a fantastic feel to the place as the night got older. Later the better.

Florida Newbie
    Visited Skull Kingdom in April 1999, enjoyed the attraction but wasn't scared due to it being spoiled by a group of screaming teenagers who had already been through and told us what would happen at every corner.

Can't remember now though and will visit again this year, hopefully with no screaming teenagers this time!