Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: US car hire app

Florida Chatterbox

US car hire app

I have just tried to use the app on my phone and was instructed that I needed to log on. That is not something I have had to do since first having the app when it came out.

On trying to log in using my email I am told that no such account exists and would I like to create one.

I have had several car hire booking with you over the last few years and they all used to show up on the app.

I have an upcoming booking in May and know my email is still registered for that booking as I recently took out the breakdown cover following an email so it must just be a problem with the app.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We have recently introduced a new concept on the site - a US Car Hire Account. This is optional and you can still do a booking without creating an account. The account is only needed if you want to view your bookings or save quotes and view them on another computer, tablet, phone etc etc.

In the past we had a log on process on the site and in the apps that required you to enter your email address and booking ref number. This has now been replaced by the US Car Hire Account as we think this is more flexible going forwards and will allow us to introduce other new planned things for customers in the future.

Simply go to https://www.uscarhire.com/account/createaccount/ (or do it in the app) and create a new account using the email address you booked with. It will then send you an email with a link to verify your email address. Once you click on this link you will be able to log in and view your orders etc etc.

If you access the site / use apps on multiple devices then if you are signed in on all devices you can save a quote on one device and view it on another e.g. save it on your computer at work and then view it on your tablet or phone at home.

Florida Chatterbox

US car hire app

many thanks. all done now