Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MagicBands & Privacy

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    And I had an even brighter idea last night, Mike, (I can be really dangerous if I start to think) with a fine permanent marker people can just write the phone number on the outside of the band where it can be seen and it would work just as well. Should I wait for Disney to come back to me with an offer for coming up with idea or should I see if they think of this option as well? I shall certainly recommend it to any of my Guests who have children (also gives an easy way to get the bands back if the children should take them off unnoticed, if someone phones up you can arrange to pick it up.
    We have done this for years. You can buy the plain bands on ebay.
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    More MagicBand news -

"Now, Guests who purchase and link Memory Maker, and also have a linked MagicBand, will have their attraction photos automatically associated to their My Disney Experience account without having to stop at the photo counter to claim their photos.

Participating attractions include:

Magic Kingdom Park®: Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin®, Space Mountain® and Splash Mountain®

Epcot®: Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet®

Disney’s Hollywood Studios®: Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park®: DINOSAUR and Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain®"
    Mike