Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Bibbidi BIbbidi Boutique at the magic kingdom anyone booked this

Florida Newbie

Bibbidi BIbbidi Boutique at the magic kingdom anyone booked this

Hi all has anyone booked Bibbidi BIbbidi Boutique at the magic kingdom ? From what iv read you have to ring to book just not too sure on ringing over seas and how easy it is we are looking to book for are 6 year old daughters birthday in October so wondering how far in advance I have to book

We did this for our two grand daughters last year followed by lunch in Cinderella's castle. They take bookings 180 days in advance and want payment when you book. The full package is just short of $200 and will take about a hour. It includes a photos but you can take lots of your own as well.

I think we booked our for about 1:00 so that we could have a late meal in the castle with the last booking time for lunch. It's also a great way for them to show of their makeover and you also get another set of photos that are not normally available.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    you can save some money by buying their dresses before you go and just having the hair and make up done. My niece did her own version as she has 3 daughters and bought lots of bits in uk and in dollar tree etc. they had a whale of a time at home (she thought they may think it not so good but but at 8, 6 and 4 they were quite happy and she couldn't run to $600. They still got a fuss made of them wherever they went.
    Babblin Boo

Thanks for the timely reminder, I had been meaning to book my granddaughter in for Easter and kept forgetting!
    i rang yesterday, they were very helpful and on telephone less than 5 mins.
    You don't have to pay when you book but they do take a cc in case you are a no show, turn up for your booking and you can pay on the day in cash if you prefer.
    You can cancel up to 24hours beforehand.
    hope this helps

Liz