Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Voucher on iPhone.

Florida Expert

Voucher on iPhone.

John could you let me know if I have my voucher on my iPhone or iPad will this be ok to percent at the rental desk. I have a car booked for my first week but will be wanting to rent another week at some time when I am in Florida but not sure of the dates. I won't be near a printer so if I have the voucher on my phone or iPad will I be able to just show them that. Thanks.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-38.aspx

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Yes that is absolutely fine. Alamo are voucher less and just require their ref number on the voucher to find your booking. If you just show them it on your phone they will be fine with this. We only still use vouchers as that's what customers are used to and it provides them with a level of comfort that they have something tangible to show at the rental desk.

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk View Post
    Yes that is absolutely fine. Alamo are voucher less and just require their ref number on the voucher to find your booking. If you just show them it on your phone they will be fine with this. We only still use vouchers as that's what customers are used to and it provides them with a level of comfort that they have something tangible to show at the rental desk.
    Thanks John.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-38.aspx