Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP..Car Hire & drive from New York to Orlando

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks so much for all your help and advice. I have just had a quote from the link on this site for the car hire, but how do I know or find out about how much the one way rental fee is? the quote was with Alamo

Thanks
    Angela

Florida Junior
    I did this trip last year but went a little further south and finished at Delray Beach, Fl.

We wanted a 7 seater SUV so we had to collect from Newark Airport. We went with National and the one way drop off was $250.

If you do a quote on US car hire it does tell you the one way drop off fees. I had a quick look for you and Alamo are $300 and National $250. It shows the one way charge under the price they give you for the rental.

Although we paid the car hire up front with UScarhire we paid the one-way when we collected the vehicle.

Enjoy your trip.

Florida Expert
    We flew into NY then took the train to Washington and picked up a car there and drove to Orlando. Alamo charged $300 one-way rental from there (National are usually a bit cheaper one the one-way rental - sometimes as much as half so worth checking if they are available). Definitely book via this site - I always use them for car hire and they can't be beaten on price or service.
    We drove to Williamsburg - across to Roanoke - then Asheville (down the Blue Ridge Parkway) - then Charleston (really liked it here) - Jacksonville - Orlando.
    We love road trips - we're driving from Seattle to Orlando in May as part of our round the world trip. Driving long distance in the US is so easy and you really get to see the place.
    Angela

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Noodler I found the One Way Rental cost in the end thanks for the advice... thanks to everyone that has replied to this thread ive learnt quite a lot, and I am sure will make planning our road trip a lot easier
    Angela

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaB View Post
    Thanks Noodler I found the One Way Rental cost in the end thanks for the advice... thanks to everyone that has replied to this thread ive learnt quite a lot, and I am sure will make planning our road trip a lot easier
    You are very welcome. Hope you have a great holiday